Head for the Highlands

This blog follows our group who are planning to cycle from Lands End to John O'Groats in June 2010.. From conception through training, to completion...

Our chosen charity is Help for Heroes... a link to our donation website appears above...

Saturday 22 May 2010

Simon the Train Spotter

Big girls blouse was one of the names I was called... And quite rightly...

Lovely ride out to Alton so Foz could buy some cable cutters.

No let your fingers do the walking for Foz. Nil stock!

I have caught the train back as my left knee is giving me real gyp and am feeling awful. Maybe lack of food or dehydration. Maybe the way Foz put his hand on my bottom on the way up one climb?

Whatever reason, I bloused out.

I am hanging my head in shame whilst waiting for the train.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Alton

No comments:

Post a Comment